9Kings - A Perfect World Faction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

9Kings - A Perfect World Faction

A Faction on the MMORPG Perfect World, the International Version.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New to forums!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T_oX_ic_v

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-03

New to forums! Empty
PostSubject: New to forums!   New to forums! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:44 pm

Hello all,

Just started playing Perfect World(PW) 2 weeks ago. Loving every minute of it so far. Love the faction as well everyone is very nice and helpful about anything. So im glad i picked a good faction wouldn't trade this faction in the world for any other one. Im still a bit new to PW, but learning as i go. Forgot to mention im an awsome Healing Cleric so anyone who needs a healer in there squad. Please don't be affraid to send invites my way. I would love to help anyone at all.

Now about me, names Josh and im 20 years old. I live in Loves Park, Illinois. Boring city in northern illionois, but i've lived with it so far now. I absolutely love video games can't live without them. Prob would die without them. I play xbox live and Perfect World on the PC. If yall have xbox live add me if you will, T_oX_iC_v same as PW. I play Halo, CoD4, Rainbow for xbox and Perfect World only for PC. I like going snowmobiling in the winter and 4wheeling in the summer. Best 2 things to do all year long. Also like to go fishing, camping, playing football, swimming, the fun stuff outside. I tend to draw here and there, but not as much as i used to. Nor am i any good, but still learing. Love watching movies, own at least 150 or more dvd's. And still getting more. Smile

Not much else off hand i can say, but anything else yall wish to know don't be a stranger and ask me!

You guys are great!
*huggles/glomples/squishies to me big sis(Nanalie)*
Back to top Go down

New to forums!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
9Kings - A Perfect World Faction :: Non-Game Discussion :: General-
Jump to: