9Kings - A Perfect World Faction

A Faction on the MMORPG Perfect World, the International Version.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

About the RL me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlottaFajina

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: About the RL me   Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:38 am

Well, to start off my real name is Bambi. I know my character name is intriguing and that shows my nature as a person Smile I am a mother of 5 and currently I am a full time college student, online of course cuz I could never make it to actual classes. My RL hubby Josh is Ivanahmpsalot from the guild. We have been married just over a year. We met in high school so we have known each other a long time (early 90's)...yes, we are old! haha
Josh and I started on the Malaysian Server for Perfect World in February of 2008. We each have a number of characters there. I have 2 mains that I play there and 4 Alts. My two main characters there are a Venomancer (Werefox) named Vixannett lvl 77 and a Cleric (Elf Priest) named Shayleen lvl 51. Even though the servers have different names, I remember a lot of the quests and can be of help to those that are new to the game all together.
Feel free to call on Josh or myself to help at anytime. We enjoy being helpful to the guild we are in and look forward to meeting each one of you individually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/bambi11577
icekilla

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-14

PostSubject: Re: About the RL me   Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:08 am

^^ nice that ur sharing ur life info with us bambi
too bad i dun have much to share ...just an average hs kid study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zenoa

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: me   Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:07 am

well, my name is Jen. im 25. and im a nub at pw. so im totally gonna be asking alotta for help lol. i have no children yet. in jan i will be starting at ohio state univiersity to get my teaching degree. fun fact: i am a Certified Professional Nanny and once worked for a pro basketball family. the mother is now on a show called Real Houswives of Atlanta, and while she appears to be very nice on the show the woman is a totally bad mom & a horrid boss!(the old chef and i used to refer to going to work as "going to hell")
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/jenaltemus
_WillFire_

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: About the RL me   Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:49 am

Hrmph...I seem to be the old man of this group so y'all better watch out or I'll gum ya to death. Suspect

MamaLndShark ( Lisa ) and I ( Carl ) are married in RL and have 1 child. If you ever get us on Scype you'll hear him bemoaning his homework in the background. He plays PW as well so you might see him about. Not sure which toon he's playing at the moment as he can't seem to decide what class to settle on. Oh to be 8 again. On second thought...pass. affraid

Bambi...dat's a lot of kids. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.light-after-darkness.org
luntaren

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: About the RL me   Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:05 am

well neither of you are old to me just my age bracket.My real name is Dale. I've played multiple games on line Deicide before this. I only stuck with that game because of the people in the guild. I have three kids 1 in college her first year. my wife does not play online games nor do my daughters. My son plays when he can he is/was in the 9Queens not sure if he got kicked due to inactivity or not. I will help when i can which at this current level not much to due but grind and try and find herbs. Just ask if i am able to i will help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KevinK

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: About the RL me   Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:33 pm

If you didn't or could not figure out my real name, it's kevin! YES KEVIN
I'm 16. I.. play pw, but it seems to be getting in the way of my schooling, for i have AP classes! Sad I'm still on everyday, though. i try to level 1 level perday. or not. Very Happy

Ohh and i run track and field. Oh yeah, I'm hyper and you know it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Verdomd

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: About the RL me   Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:04 pm

SHHHHH, Ryjian I made one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the RL me   

Back to top Go down